Folder Lot R
Folder for all Forum pages concerning discussions about The Lord of the Rings
- I amar prestar aen.
- The world has changed.
- Han mathon ne nen.
- I feel it in the water.
- Han mathon ne chae.
- I feel it in the earth.
- A han nostron ned wilith.
- I smell it in the air.
- It began with the forging of the great rings.
- Three were given to the Elves
- Immortal, wisest and fairest of all beings.
- Seven to the dwarf lords
- Great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls.
- And nine, nine rings were gifted to the race of men
- who,above all else, desire power.
- For within these rings was bound the strength
- and the will to govern each race.
- One ring to rule them all.
Three Silmarilli - Three Rings