Wiki FAQ / How to delete a Wiki page
Anyone with editing access can delete a wiki page (and can undo a deletion).
How to delete a page:
- Delete most of the content of the page (the "Delete page" link becomes only visible when the page contains less than about 60 characters and if you have stored a user name).
- Click on the "Delete page" link.
How to undo a deletion:
- Go to the (now empty) page by using the browser command line.
- Click on "Archive" to display the list of previous page revisions (this link becomes only visible if you have stored a user name).
- Click on the revision you want to restore, this is usually the last. The page displays a "Text" link below the page title.
- Use the "Text" link to open an edit window.
- Cut the text from the edit window. Use it anywhere you like (e. g. to restore the old page).